-
Images
- 1 reply
- 452 views
- Add Reply
- 25 replies
- 1896 views
- Add Reply
- 0 replies
- 498 views
- Add Reply
- 2 replies
- 1133 views
- Add Reply
anyone still have a TPS they have'nt sold!?
By jbutta,
dead spots in mine :cry: making car run like complete sh!t! :?
Possible400-500HP for sale (gauging interest)
By garychoffmann,
Well my car is on ebay and I didn't want to have to part it out. But I'd like to sell the driveline out of the car if I don't hit my reserve. It will be a complete takeout, you will get everything with the pullout, engine, tranny, clutch, sds, manifolds, turbo etc, etc, etc, I am accepting offers but I would have to say 5500 is my starting asking price. Do the math and figure how much you are saving. All you would have to do is drop it in, hook up your lines and run power to the sds. Good deal I
Need In tank filter, fuel pump filter
By 15 PSIG,
Part number MB433990 - HOSE, Fuel High Pressure, Out (Attaches to Injection Mixer) - $99.58 Part number MB129890 - FILTER, In Fuel Tank - $15.10 Part number MD604392 - FILTER (cone type at suction of pump) - $22.01 The prices are from Ball Mitsubishi in San Diego. If you guys know of a cheaper place to get them, or have them for sale yourself, please let me know. Thanks!
stevopsu88's starion
By stevopsu88,
Here are some pics of when I first got here and over the summer when I got the camera out. She looks the same as of right now accept for the paint on the airdam being a little dinged up http://www.26liter.us/gallery/index.php?cat=10257
