Jump to content

    Hood heat barrier

    Fil
    By Fil,
    Were can I find the hood heat barrier/cloth thing for our cars? What are people using if there old and tired one starts to break apart? What do they use to attach it on the hood?

    Need one 9" rear rim

    GPN
    By GPN,
    I have no idea what happened to it, but one of my polished 9" rear is egg shaped. Need another one. Please e-mail me at whoopassracing@usa.com. or 915-252-2304

    WTB alluminum radiator

    Dealz
    By Dealz,
    I need to get my hands on an alluminum radiator for my 88 conquest PM me , Email me @ dealz@graffiti.net , or call me at 4077160372(cell) ask for walter

    Green injector harness

    Oxide
    By Oxide,
    Looking for a green fuel injector harness, just the plug with some wire left on it in good condition. My plug is cracked.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...