Jump to content

    well no titlle forces part out 85 technica

    quikconq
    By quikconq,
    will be posting pics shortly complete car minus motor,,,the radio is gone,,interior is fair,,rust is substancial ,,wheels are pretty nice,,tires are new velnas is there digital dash,,,63000 miles is shown     http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w316/conquest232/100_0795.jpg   http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w316/conquest232/100_0793.jpg   http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w316/conquest232/100_0797.jpg   http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w316/conquest232/100_0801.jpg   http://i179.photobucket

    Arm Rest

    STARRARI
    By STARRARI,
    $35 Shipped. Just trying to get my money back. Will accept pay pal but add an extra $3 bucks this way or Money Order. I am in the DC Metro area. Click on pic to enlarge. No broken parts or rips on this one.     http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/4/11919521728.jpg[/url] http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/4/11919521757.jpg http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/4/11919521783.jpg http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/4/11919521846.jpg

    Walbro 255 Fuel Pump

    Kougar
    By Kougar,
    I am looking for the walbro 255 WITH KIT that goes for our cars. GSL-392 I believe?   If anyone has one, please PM me.

    Factory stereo head unit

    krazyk59
    By krazyk59,
    Just what it says.. ive got a perfect condition OEM head unit for sale..   Make an offer not sure what its worth

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...