Jump to content

    240 flywheel and clutch

    vbrad511
    By vbrad511,
    I'll be swapping the motor in my car within the next few weeks and I'd like to get rid of the 225. I don't need anything fancy, just stock stuff would be fine. Anybody??

    88-89 wanted

    autoform
    By autoform,
    hey im still looking for an 88-89 quest in the ny,pa,ct,nj area looking to spend around 1500 must be a 5 spd color does not matter as long as it runs fairly so i can drive it back to staten island. let me know at itow4nyc@yahoo.com

    3.90 drop out

    Haztoys1
    By Haztoys1,
    88 Quest 3.90 rearend drop out ...Set up and ready to go .. 88.000 miles on the auto car it came out of ... used 3.90 gears ...   No bozos on the sale desclaimer please..   Theres some nice cars out there ... And this mod would realy make it all come together... I restacked the LSD plates right .. .. Its ready to go   $520.00 shipped .. or its off to ebay...   Flame away ... :twisted:   Captain Gear Box   Hazardous Toys inc

    WTB - front bumper

    Fanta
    By Fanta,
    hey folks, I'm looking into possibly buying a new undented front bumper at a reasonable price - so PM me with what you have ( pics are a must )

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...