Jump to content

    GP on TD06 20G H 14 MAY 2007

    Trilogy Turbos
    By Trilogy Turbos,
    This GP has to be fast if anyone wants this turbos. Mitsubishi has 6 in stock and I have to place the order by next week to get them by May 18/22. Price still good, $725.00 plus $26.50 for shipping.   If you need it contact me ASAP! This turbo is brand new from Mitsubishi and it is internaly wastegated with a T3 flange.   Tks,   Heron Trilogy Turbos

    Fuel pump for MPI? also FPR?

    quest925
    By quest925,
    Hey all. I got an aeromotive A1000 pump for my quest see pic:   http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e88/quest925/mpi020.jpg   I'm running -8an line from my fuel cell to a summit inline filter, to a -8an to -10an inlet to the pump to -8an line to the fuel rail. Thats the setup I'm installing.   My 1st question is this:I have read up on this pump but receive conflicting info on it. I'm worried that it is too much for my car. I plan on using it as a fun cruiser. Its larger than I thought it would be

    Cheap & Lots!! of Parts i still have

    S5RX7
    By S5RX7,
    MAKE OFFER ON ANY OF THIS STUFF IT HAS TO GO!!!!!!!!     1st Gen BOV W/ Hard pipe-$75/ make offer 5 speed tranny $75 ALL kinds of interior pieces (black) almost everythign besides front seats dash side carpet vents and the flip top to the center consol. nice black leather rear seat. Head lights W/ the motors and everythign just bolt in and go.- $40 WHOLE steering colum w/ turn signal and wiper switches- $30 HATCH w/ GOOD Hinges and glass (no spoiler).- $50 87hood no dents just chevy red not

    moving everything must go !!!!! you pick up!!!

    tsi1987
    By tsi1987,
    NO SHIPPING PICKUP ONLY!!!!!!   WILL NOT PART , ALL OR NONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   $200 TAKES EVERY THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     -.left and right front fenders with bmw vents installed - -. 87 5 spd trans, good shape- -rear difs one good one for parts-both lsd -.gauge cluster with white overlay, auto meter photom boost gauge, sunpro alt,oil,water temp gauges and cluster surround with switchs - -stock window switch- -.a/c delco reman starter 3k miles- -.reman dis with cap, rotor

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...