Jump to content

    anyone interested????

    Outlander
    By Outlander,
    I have reasearched and found Stainless Steel Buttonhead Allen bolts for our Valve Cover. And I think I have found a SS Fender washer to replace the stock old ones. Trick is other than the samples I got (just 2) I have to buy them by the box of 100. Anyone interested in these? I mean specially if you have a powder coated or polished Valve Cover these would be a nice finish. Price shipped to your door should be less then $5.00 per pair with SS washers too. I am not trying to retire off of these ju

    rear window louvers

    TajMan
    By TajMan,
    Yeah I'm looking for the rear window/quarter window louvers. I understand the mounting tabs are even harder to get than the louvers. Anyone?   tajmjacobs2@hotmail.com   http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/TajMan/crashday_delorean.jpg

    Also looking for exhaust manifold

    TajMan
    By TajMan,
    I need a new turbo manifold for my '89 Conquest, mine has a big crack 180* around the runner for the front cylinder. Ever any luck welding? edit:paypall'd someone for one

    Vacuum advance

    Banky
    By Banky,
    I have 3 Vacuum advance units in good working condition.   12.00 each shipped.   paypal is benzelite@gmail.com

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...