Jump to content

    TorqueTube w/Ext Shaft

    blutsiauto
    By blutsiauto,
    The splines are bad. car is in the ft worth area. try to find local first; if none, will have shipped. send pm.

    2 FPRs? 49% throttle at idle??

    ekstatixx
    By ekstatixx,
    Well as many of you know i bought a mpi car recently and have been going through it fixing misc issues. As im looking at the magna itself i notice i have 2 fprs in a line. Would there be any reason for this? would it affect the car?   Also, FIP's ecu and megatune show my car is running 49% throttle at idle. then at WOT it show 238%. I quickly looked through the megatune program and didnt see where to adjust this. I also just printed out the mammoth MS Manual. I will start my reading.   ANY

    Vac advanced and Turbo heat shield

    jahjah
    By jahjah,
    i'm looking for a Vacuum advance for my 87. I also need the turbo heat shield. the one that goes over the turbo and mounts on the manifold.   thanks in advance guys

    Looking for 83 hood

    tsi869
    By tsi869,
    Decided to buy an 83 hood. If anyone has one or knows for one for sale I sure would be an interested buyer asap. I don't want the fiberglass one but only the metal. It would need to be shipped to my body shop in Dallas but funds are available for it as we speak....so please let me hear from you and if you could send a couple of pics...thanks.....Craig

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...