Jump to content

    87 TSI Parts For Sale

    redhachiroku
    By redhachiroku,
    Two rear rims. 16x8 http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t218/redhachiroku/Conquest%20Parts/100_0332.jpg 5 spd transmission   One set of tail lights. Driver light is cracked. See picture. http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t218/redhachiroku/Conquest%20Parts/100_0257.jpg http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t218/redhachiroku/Conquest%20Parts/100_0259.jpg http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t218/redhachiroku/Conquest%20Parts/100_0258.jpg http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t218/redhachiroku/Conquest

    sold

    88TSI_Rob
    By 88TSI_Rob,
    I have a set of custom racing seat brackets. I have been told that these work with Sparco, Corbeau, etc. racing seats but I have not verified this myself. I'm sure that if the seats don't directly bolt up they can be made to very easily. I have verified that the brackets do mount in my car perfectly. The driver's side is constructed to place the seat as low as possible in the car, the passenger side has the seat mounted slightly higher.   Sliders are NOT included. What you see is what you get.  

    Misc. Black and tan interior pieces

    Mech
    By Mech,
    looking for some interior pieces for my 89 with black and tan leather interior.   If the pieces are beat up, faded or torn, im not interested. looking for stuff thats in good shape.   I thought taking pictures of what I need would be easier than describing.   Also i need some misc. plastic pieces that faded or broken as well.   Just PM if you have what im looking for , or other stuff you think i might be interested in.   piece on drivers door panel   http://img504.imageshack.us/img504

    Need turbo exhaust housing for 14G

    vinmaxesir
    By vinmaxesir,
    I'm looking for just the turbo exhaust housing already ported for the td05H wheel that is already on my 14G turbo. I don't want to go through the trouble of porting my td05 housing. Send me the cost or if you want to trade a td05 stock housing that I have.   Vinnie vinmon@hotmail.com or just pm me here. Thanks,,,,

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...