Jump to content

    wtt for a quest

    jkupp2000
    By jkupp2000,
    id like a quest with the widebodykit i have a suzuki bandit with alot of mods a 88 daytona 2.2t1 with only 83,00 miles and no rust a laptop im typeing on now

    *SOLD*1986 Mitsubishi Starion $800 OBO

    Drifter86
    By Drifter86,
    Hey everyone, I'm trying to sell a 1986 Mitsubishi Starion that I have owned for the past 4 years. It is currently not running but has alot of potential. I bought it with the intention of replacing a malfunctioning mass air flow sensor and turning it into a daily driver and when... the turbo blew. Since then it has been sitting in my parents garage while I was at college. But in the few times I was able to work on it, I have had the throttle body rebuilt, and the exterior and interior have

    here it is some hate it some like it. Its just paint lol

    mxg
    By mxg,
    http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/2437000-2437999/2437063_47_full.jpg   http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/2437000-2437999/2437063_48_full.jpg   http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/2437000-2437999/2437063_49_full.jpg   http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/2437000-2437999/2437063_50_full.jpg       http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/2437000-2437999/2437063_51_full.jpg   http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/243700

    new LM1 aux box

    msheller
    By msheller,
    http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i80/msheller/Parts009-2.jpghttp://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i80/msheller/Parts008-2.jpg   if u r looking at this then you know what it is....look in jegs/summit if u don't....turn your wideband tuner into a datalogger   250$ new...will offer here for starquesters at 150$...or it goes ebay   matt

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...