Jump to content

    Parting white '88 quest

    gtxthunder
    By gtxthunder,
    Parting white '88 conquest with an '87 black leather interior. No front end or wheels. Let me know what you need. Thanks.

    starion tail lights

    scotty
    By scotty,
    These are in pretty dam good shape I need 150 + 20 shipping .   Take it from someone that knows what a good tail light should look like .

    240mm Flywheel Lightened,Roller Rockers, Jet Valves, mirror

    ZPI28
    By ZPI28,
    Here are some parts I have decided to let go of. This is a good 240mm flywheel thats been lightened to 27lbs thats 4 lbs lighter than stock. Only around a 1K miles on the surface side. Ready to install. Includes a good pilot bearing. $100 plus shipping http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/ZPI28/108_0554.jpg http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/ZPI28/108_0555.jpg Jet Valves, I just rebuilt these using Felpro Viton Stem Seals and O-rings. They have been cleaned, inspected, and oiled. $12 Shipp

    Front Sway Bar

    Roush
    By Roush,
    I need an aftermarket front swaybar. Any brand...

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...