Jump to content

    chrome plated valve cover

    don22946
    By don22946,
    Valve cover: chrome plated, not used after it was chromed.   $110 shipped   I accept paypal (djisgitt@soundenergy.com) or money orders or cash. I am in Dallas Tx 75248 if you are local and want to pick something up.   vchttp://pathfindersclass.org/images/100_0057.jpg vchttp://pathfindersclass.org/images/100_0058.jpg vchttp://pathfindersclass.org/images/100_0059.jpg vchttp://pathfindersclass.org/images/100_0060.jpg     Don

    Windshield Wiper Linkage

    DSB
    By DSB,
    Looking for a good one with the nuts and washers. How much shipped to 48154?

    Got Rusty parts or Body Panels?

    Starfighterpilot
    By Starfighterpilot,
    I have used muriatic acid with excellent results over the years for removing rust from different metal surfaces. The acid gets into the pores of the metal and eats the rust out of the metal, even better than blasting with baking soda, beads, etc.   I cut the acid by adding two parts acid to one part water. When cutting, add VERY SLOWLY the acid to the water.   Be sure to use heavy rubber gloves that come half way up your fore arms, and safety glasses and a plastic face shield. Wear an old heav

    Parts for 88 Mitsubishi Starion / Chrysler Conquest

    JCP1563
    By JCP1563,
    I am a Private owner (not a junkyard or shop) and have a bunch of parts from a 1988 Chrysler Conquest / Mitsubishi Starion for sale. I owned one of these cars for years, but finally sold it, so I have no more use for the spare parts. Most of them are body parts, and quite a few interior / other parts. I do NOT have any engine or Transmission parts. Below is a partial list of what I have, and the car it was taken from was white with a Tan leather interior. If I don't have the part you are looking

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...