Jump to content

    2 87s in central fl HARD TIMES!

    flames4life
    By flames4life,
    im soo tired of being depressed over these cars. you can check out my post in the bs forum http://www.starquestclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=59875 come get them both 3k with the 83 hood. pm me for more questions

    87 Conquest TX Sold

    Dan_Brew
    By Dan_Brew,
    For sale is a red 87 conquest shell. No engine or trans. Clean tittle car with no rust and very few dents or dings The interior is red and not in very good shape. Would make a great parts car or transplant car. Car is located in north Fort Worth TX. Car was originally white and previus owner painted the outside red. All electrical components are in working order. Asking $300 OBO     Thanks Daniel     http://www.26liter.us/gallery/index.php?cat=10266

    Clutch disk

    Ryan_V
    By Ryan_V,
    I need a New clutch disk.   Does anyone know where to buy one by itself without the pressure plate?     Thanks     Ryan

    2 89's for sale in colorado

    scoob
    By scoob,
    I'm finally gonna sell my two cars. I've owned the red one for the past seven years and the white one for about four or five years now. the white one is completely stock and doesn't run right now. It has all the parts just that they are not put together. I had swapped all the aftermarket parts off of it and put them on the red car. afterwards I sat the stock parts in there intended places just didn't bolt them all down. as far as the red car goes it has   ACT six puck clutch that has about 20,0

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...