Jump to content

    Oil Coolers, Hatch Struts

    Sully
    By Sully,
    2 good stock oil coolers $30 each shipped   set of Hatch struts $40 shipped

    how do i wire up a cd player in 86

    starion1991
    By starion1991,
    Well I got myself a new head unit with a dash kit, The dash kit fits crappy but I dont mind at all. I got instructions on how to wire the starion up from the company that offerd the dash kit (metra instructions) It shows a picture of the stock wiring harness and it points to the holes and it tells what the wires are. The problem is my wire harness in my 86 esi-r dosent match any of the options (85 and under,86, 87 and 88/89) so I wanted to know which wire is wich, i took pictures of the wires

    86 5 speed w/flywheel

    IntercooledFlatty
    By IntercooledFlatty,
    144k $50 or trades?

    88/9 ECU

    IntercooledFlatty
    By IntercooledFlatty,
    $60 shipped http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s263/aiche_photos/lskdfj009.jpg

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...