Jump to content

    fuel Sending unit

    Rallyx38
    By Rallyx38,
    I have the tank out and it doesn't make much sense to put her back together without a good sending unit. I'm looking for the three prong (I assume it didn't change between '87 and '89). ](*,)

    mechanical clutch fan setup

    D_Venable
    By D_Venable,
    anyone have one they don't need. I'm having serious grounding issues I haven't figured out completely on my car yet, when the key is in the "on" position, the fans won't work, but they'll run with the key in any other postition (with a jumper powering the relays)   right now it's my only transport to work, and it gets there with the needle at half way, with the heater burning my feet.   Anyway, anyone have a clutch fan setup?   Thanks Derek

    need an engine or good bottom end

    big_bubba
    By big_bubba,
    I need a good bottom end or whole engine. As close to mid michigan as possible.

    SDS EM-4E like NEW

    Highly Boosted
    By Highly Boosted,
    SDS EM-4E comes with tune to match my set up, parts that are included soild crank pully with magnets installed by Chad hall sencer and bracket made by chad Modded dist with cap and rotor for the sds IAT CTS 3 bar MAP includes the fuel pump relay option "for a 3 sec prime when key is turned on" idle air control valve "iac" a must need if you are keeping you A/C and all the other wires to make it complete this is a bolt in ems. All the hard work is done. give it power and ground and you u

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...