Jump to content

    Center consoles

    luckyboots
    By luckyboots,
    has anyone grafted a center console from another car into their SQs? I hate the cheap plastic mine is made of, it's too old, rigid and cracks alot. Doesn't mount very solid either and I don't need an ashtray in the rear. I've been on the prowl for modding another FWD or RWD console to fit as long as the dimensions were pretty close. I'm decent with fabbing plastic and fiberglass, I just need a place to start from and I don't want to build one from scratch. When I mod my car I try my hardest to g

    3 Bar option in megatune

    serpentkilla
    By serpentkilla,
    Does anyone know how to change this in megatune. I followed the instructions in the mega manual but i still only get 115 and 250kpa in the map type setting.

    need front struts!!!! bad

    eviper21
    By eviper21,
    mostly the front strut housing......the ones i have dont have the rubber seal to go around the insert to keep it straight   so i can buy front inserts but it will do no good if they just flop around!!!!!!!

    emergency seat belt releases

    ghos42
    By ghos42,
    hey fellas does any one have the emergency seat belt releases frm the 86 starions for sale ?

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...