Jump to content

    garage sale : misc sctock and aftermarket parts

    Chad
    By Chad,
    stock stuff:   -drivers side rear SHP strut in good shape $35 plus ship -2@ low mile O2 sensors, $15 with connector, $5 with connector cut off plus ship -2@ 3 wire heated O2 sensor, $20 with ~150 miles, $30 NIB plus ship.   aftermarket:   5" Autometer Pro-comp 9000 RPM tach with memory "tattle tale" feature. Used and has a few small blemishes on the black bezel that can be fixed with a sharpie. I'm not going to fix these blemishes and try to sell it as new, I'd rather sell it as-is and be st

    WTB I need a trans ASAP!

    spinnburn
    By spinnburn,
    I had a hairline fracture in the clutchbell which didn't show itself untill we where doing 120mph and 25psi. I have $100 to work with and would take a 87 trans if I need to but I really would like a 88-89 one. I still want to try and get this fixed before Chrysler Nationals.

    MUST GO: Suspension Techniques Font Sway bar (only)

    Flyin_By_YOU
    By Flyin_By_YOU,
    I have a ST aftermarket front sway bar for widebody starquests. Only needs new bushings.   $100 shipped

    Greddy Front Mount Intercooler

    Flyin_By_YOU
    By Flyin_By_YOU,
    REAL GREDDY INTERCOOLER (not cheap knock off);   Dimensions: 23 1/4 Core, 29 1/4 Overall x 11 1/8 x 2 5/8   2 1/4 ID inlet / outlet.   http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/Buzzbomb/Intercooler4-1.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/Buzzbomb/03.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/Buzzbomb/04.jpg   NEW BUT USED SLIGHTLY   Paid $799.00+shipping - will take $350 picked up (43506) or   $400 Shipped via UPS with insurance

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...