Jump to content

    Mallory Hyfire 6al Ignition with rev limiter

    krazyk59
    By krazyk59,
    Mallory-6853M-Hyfire-VI-AL-6AL-Ignition-w-Rev-Limiter   looking for $150 shipped.. everyplace i found online they go for around $175 new   this is a used peice.. it was used for a few months on a different car i had.. i didnt wire it up, a friend of mine did for me.. so i have no idea how to wire it up on another car.. or i would have done it on my quest already lol... Ill entertain offers... but right now i need a new turbo so id like to get $150 shipped for it ...

    Black and Tan interior parts

    JTG
    By JTG,
    I'm tired of trying to track down a good set of tan seats to go in it so I'm changing out all the tan parts to black.   Overall condition is pretty nice. One door panel has a small rip that is pictured. Carpet has been scrubbed clean using Burtons method and it looks really nice now.   carpet $40http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/1310/0618070814na1.jpg rear side bolsters $30 pairhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/455/0618070826xh1.jpg Door panels $50 for the pairhttp://img239.imageshack.us/img239

    12a, Roller rockers, etc...

    87cquest
    By 87cquest,
    Got a 12a turbo, some shaft play, worked well when I pulled it. Sold as is. Also have the exhaust housing if needed.   asking $50 shipped for the turbo. $75 shipped with the exhaust housing (shipping a turbo with housing is about $20.)   Have a set of 3.0L roller rockers. $25 shipped.   Make me offers on these items. Will ship ASAP. I accept paypal. PM or email swoeman815@hotmail.com

    87 maybe 4sale or trade SOLD!!!!!!!!!

    87wish
    By 87wish,
    1987 conquest white with maroon leather front seats are not good rest of int. good shape. boost controler,hard pipe,bov,88/89 ecu,full 2.5" exh,a/c delete, abs delete, vacum delete, autometer boost and a/f gagues. Will post pics later this week. Asking 2500. I am in fort worth texas     2500 as is or 1500 bone stock

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...