Jump to content

    1987 TSI In Philadelphia $1000.00

    Lenny
    By Lenny,
    Running TSI that needs some work. Needs injectors and clutch. Must sell ASAP. Call 267-441-2182

    Trade for Starion/Conquest 2004 Ducati Monster S4R in KY

    bratliff
    By bratliff,
    I am interested in a 87-89 Starion Carquest and I am getting ride of my bike.. I am looking for cash between.. Bike is valued at 6140 trade in and 8960 retail... looking for about 6700 out of the bike.. (dealer is willing to give this)   I am selling my 2004 S4R 18050 miles and counting as I get time to ride.. (which isn't much thus I am selling.) Oil changed at 18040 I bought this in July of last year and have not put 1000 miles on it.. so here goes Tires have aound 1000 miles on them. Micheli

    WTB: ebrake cables aand 12a turbo

    Fanta
    By Fanta,
    as the title says, I'm looking into buying two good e-brake cables   along with thta, if anyone has a good condition 12a ( or 14b ) with low mileage, feel free to let me know what you have and what i costs

    Dual pillar pod with A/F gauge and boost gauge

    JTG
    By JTG,
    Decided to part with this. Pod is in like new condition.   Gauges are autometer and work great. One has a little scuffing on the trim ring but could easily be touched up.   $70.00 shipped for the whole setup. http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/3065/0618070809pl6.jpg

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...