Jump to content

    hood prop clip

    gtxthunder
    By gtxthunder,
    I need a hood prop clip. Thanks.

    12a Exhaust housing needed asap!!

    krazyk59
    By krazyk59,
    ive gotta send some turbo's to Trilogy and I have no exhaust housing on one of them....   Is there anyway one of you would help me out and send an exhaust housing for a 12a to him for me??? ill pay shippin!!!

    block w/ rotating assembly and 86 manual trans

    davida.
    By davida.,
    The block was removed from a running 88 so the crank and rods are undamaged. the block is seasoned with 135k. includes oil pan and water pump. the manual trans is also in good shape, just needs a shifter. I'll offer the buyer options at lots of other parts I have around (maybe even my spare fuso intercooler or a jv head). prefer pickup in central fl. $200 for both obo. da.

    PARTING MERCEDES 420 SEL 560 SEL 300 E

    Kreal
    By Kreal,
    If you need parts email me : xkreal@aol.com   mercedes 420, 560, 300e

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...