Jump to content

    Curious about MPI

    StrongTyer
    By StrongTyer,
    I am just curious. I am fairly new to conquests/starions and I have been hearing about MPI. What exacly is this upgrade?

    Innovate Motorsports Wideband O2 sensor LM-1 W/RPM Converter

    92 TSi AWD
    By 92 TSi AWD,
    As stated in the title, I have a brand new Innovate Motorsports Wideband O2 sensor kit for sale. It is brand new in the box.   I bought it about a year ago and never used it. It includes the RPM converter which is an additional 100 dollars. I paid 445 dollars for this and never used it.   I have some bills to catch up on and am willing to let it go for 350 dollars plus shipping.   Pics will be available upon request tomorrow but if you want to see the Exact same thing, you can find the

    Fuso Intercooler $225 , 12A Turbo complete $175

    jonesh242
    By jonesh242,
    Big Fuso Intercooler...good condition. Center section measures 19-1/2"W x 14-1/2"H x 2"thick. End Tanks are nice and large with 2-1/2" openings...they add 2-3 inches of extra width. $300   Stock 12A turbo...came off my extra motor...don't need it anymore. It spins freely with no detectable shaft play. Complete with exhaust side and waste gate. $175   I need to read up on posting pictures of this stuff....until then if anyone wants pictures, let me know...I'll email them to you personally.

    g54b 103,xxx very clean! other misc parts too.

    4g63ESI-r
    By 4g63ESI-r,
    out of 88 starion. drove to my shop. odometer says 103,xxx very clean in valve cover. oil looks good. no taps or knocks. good oil pressure. engine, intake manifold, t/b, exhaust manifold, valve cover. $300+shipping. located near ocean city, md. also have good 88 ecu $75 and many other random parts from 3 cars.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...