Jump to content

    Just prowling.. For a Shell

    soulja620
    By soulja620,
    I want to know if there are any decent shells near AZ???   My shell needs too much work, and I cant keep up... (steering column, rear end, electrical, ect...)   Would like to throw all my goodies in a good shell...?   lmk

    Top End Perf. - OVCP and Hard accordian intake pipe. - SOLD

    jonesh242
    By jonesh242,
    TEP OVCP - Used, but in good condition. Mat black finish complete with black silicone connectors and clamps. Blow off valve (Type H style) NOT included (I still need it). $80.00   After market intake pipe...runs from 1G mas to turbo. Complete with silicone connectors and clamps. $65.00   Parts are in Los Angeles, CA 90034   These parts in good condition. Infact, I'm currently running these parts, but swapping out this weekend in favor of a different setup. I can take a few picks tomorrow an

    two 87 knock boxes

    66 impala
    By 66 impala,
    i sold one to a friend whos car wouldnt start so i need an extra knock box and he wants one too. Anyone got a spare??

    vid - how my car sounds

    TajMan
    By TajMan,
    Hey look what my new cheap ($35) 3.2 megapixel digital camera can do. AVI clips with audio!   Not what I hoped, but you can hear deepness of exhaust. You can't hear my wastegate dump on the video but its great in real life.   Accelerating in 2nd, slow shift into 3rd, accelerate in 3rd for a sec.   http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v608/Taj...nt=DSCI0001.flv   (only 6-7psi, just 75% WOT for a sec, not too high RPM)   Car has roller cam, jet valve and balance shaft elimination, light head porting,

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...