Jump to content

    Rear Speaker Removal

    MattStoners
    By MattStoners,
    Can someone please post a detailed list of instructions on how to remove the rear speakers?

    NewBTsi +

    GCNTSi
    By GCNTSi,
    Anyone else deal with him here? I sent him payment for the OVCP and BOV he was selling, payment sent June 5th, 07 thru paypal, he told me he would have it shipped out the next day, now it's been 2 weeks and nothing.   Haven't received it, and he won't reply to any pm's or emails that I keep sending.   Edit: I finally received it, just a bit slow, but from WA to FL ground I guess 2 weeks is OK. Although not great comunication, he didn't reply to my emails or pm's, but it came as described.   T

    Where did my post move to?

    jake88starquest
    By jake88starquest,
    Why did my post get booted? or moved? and where did it get moved to if it did? i cant find it?

    front bumper

    Jozel
    By Jozel,
    needs good cond front bumper fog lights not needed ,straight and no plastic warps. THANKS, PLS PM ME. JOE

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...