Jump to content

    240mm flywheel,1G MAS, stock head

    89conquest
    By 89conquest,
    Items for sale:   240mm flywheel....$70 plus shipping 1G MAS w/ new airfilter, pigtail and housing...$70 plus shipping stock 88-89 head, complete.....$110 plus shipping   parts located in Woodbury, NJ, 10 mins from philly. Please email me at midairmark2@aol.com if interested. Please put what you want in the title so I know it isnt spam.   Thanks, Mark

    88 ECU

    Blind_Drifter
    By Blind_Drifter,
    uh....88 ECU manual. $60 shipped

    Brand New Zero miles Turbo center section

    chubacca_tsi
    By chubacca_tsi,
    I am selling this for my cousin, Its a brand spankin new zero miles turbo center section not a rebuild this is brand new only taken out of the box for the pictures, Borg warner center section My cuz told me this retails for $1000$+. I took a couple of pics. My cousin is asking $350 shipped for the center section. He has 2 centers i will get pics of the second one.   http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/files/1024496_dbqki/turbo4.JPG   http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/files/1024495_ix1gf/turbo3

    1987-1989 water pump

    OneFastQuest
    By OneFastQuest,
    Looking for a 1987-1989 water pump for a starion or conquest?   Thanks, Misael:)

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...