Jump to content

    FIP hurricane 4 users

    importwarrior
    By importwarrior,
    please if you could take a pic of the trigger sensor mounted on the engine.   i would like to see where it is mounted on the front of the engine.   thanks.

    Starting Over....Lend me you .msq file Megasquirters!

    cudabnu
    By cudabnu,
    I've been trying to get this beast going on and off for while now. I took out all the FIP controllers and installed a Megasquirt II. I found my cam was off, so I re-installed it and got everything to TDC. The car will run rough for a few seconds and then die. Does anyone have a similar setup to mine that can send me their .MSQ file that I can use to start fresh?   FIP intake 72lb injectors Monster Banshee roller cam with roller rockers hybrid 20G turbo 3" exhaust no cat P&P Marnal head Ross

    SOLD BLAZER

    Kreal
    By Kreal,
    Driving a running & driving 1997 Blazer 4x4 w/ tow package to the scrap yard tomorrow. Power everything. Everything works.   Tell me what you need (power window motors, tail lights, grill, etc)   Will sell cheap, and ship fast. I do take paypal.   xkreal@aol.com

    86' Flatbody airdam $150 + shipping - SOLD

    jonesh242
    By jonesh242,
    Flat body air damn in nice shape (grey primer color)...a little wear on the front corners, but hardly noticed when on the car. I had to cut some slots on the inside (not visible from the outside) so I could flare the ends...I had this mounted on my wide body, but changed to an 88/89 style to run a splitter. Make me an offer...I want this out of my garage.   http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/jo.../Picture166.jpg http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/jo.../Picture165.jpg http://i232.photo

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...