Jump to content

    WTB a 87 or newer tsi or esir

    turbolude
    By turbolude,
    Looking for a 87 or newer tsi or esir with manual trans, solid body and no major problems. I am located in WI and I am willing to travel within a state or two to pick up. Thanks

    dual feed questions.

    willmoodom
    By willmoodom,
    I'm looking to do a dual feed setup with the magna fuel rail utilizing SS braided hose. My question is should I go with a y-adapter from the main line OR a block with straight line on one end and ss line on the other end?( I believe they use this style of daul feed with carburators) Like the inlet side of the magna rail, should I weld a AN fitting on the cap side or is it safe and durable enough to tap it to a 6AN? I was also concidering a 8AN line from filter to adapter splitting off to daul

    FIP-2

    rockvilleash1976
    By rockvilleash1976,
    I am looking for a FIP-2 system. Just to be clear I want the TB system from FIP.

    Options for speaker sizes...

    artishard116
    By artishard116,
    hello, just a quick question, i have 4 nice 5x7"s left over from my mx6 and i was wondering if there was any way to get these to fit in the quest. i haven't done much digging yet, just thought someone might be able to give me a hint before i go through the trouble. thanks a lot.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...