Jump to content

    All of my parts too T3 swap hks turbo timer

    putz2point6
    By putz2point6,
    Considering $300 for the exhaust manifold, downpipe, and wastegate, but hit me with an obo (turbo not included)   http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/slimeball6969/mystarion/DCP_2493.jpg   $150 for exhaust, 2.5" bent at axle HKS hiper copy muffler   Direct catback bolt-on   no cracks, best sounding setup ive had so far   http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/slimeball6969/mystarion/S7001110.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/slimeball6969/mystarion/S7001109.jpg http://img.photobucket

    2003 katana 750 fs

    madhatch
    By madhatch,
    Hey, i need money for my car, I owe 2700 I will take 3gs It needs a new front tire 10k miles been painted gm midnight blue and honda satin silver over a silver flake base coat, has a pipe off a busa (yoshi) its worth 4g I just need to sell it, Local guys welcome to ride it.., I can deliver up to 500 miles for gas plus gas home Has turnlight integrated kit removed and added aftermarket signals up front also has screened vents (not installed and blue led package (not installed) for another 100 buc

    2k1 Dark Angel...Paintball

    BOHO
    By BOHO,
    Just putting it on here. I couldn't sell it on pbnation. I don't really like spending money on it anymore since it is so expensive and I'm addicted to my quest. 375 shipped. Dye throttle 91/4500 and empire loader. Max bps is 20. usually shoots 15 consistantly w/o chopping. 5 years ago i paid $1080 for the gun. lol. Anyone who plays will know what your looking at. A bit outdated but still an awesome gun.   315 shipped   http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/4333/car012ua2.jpg   http://img526.imagesh

    Gas tank

    jahjah
    By jahjah,
    i'm looking for a gas tank in the southeast.   preferably one of the later years. and preferabley decent condition

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...