Jump to content

    Need a bottomend

    ryanx26
    By ryanx26,
    Looking for a bottomend for my 88 Quest. I don't have the time or money to rip the whole block apart and wait for it to get honed. My topend is in great condition, bottom was all ******** up. Willing to pay anywhere from 200-400$ SHIPPED for one. PM ME!! I know its kind of a low price, but its all I got.

    F.S 87 atlantic blue conquest tsi now 800

    katillidie
    By katillidie,
    sooo this is a 87 atlantic blue conquest 5spd. 132k mile. power windows locks. leather in mint condition. body is straight but has some rust which i show in the pics. last owner stated new head, new headgasket reman stock turbo. since i have owned it just a few months, i have intalled alt, water pump, thermostat, 1st gen talon bov, and two 12" electric fans. car is currently runnin no exhaust from the downpipe back. there is no A/C. but thos are the only probs i have. the center peice that is s

    looking for a roll cage!!

    idriftnaked707
    By idriftnaked707,
    i need a roll cage!! anyone know of a website?? i looked @ a site that a starquest member posted up but i can't seem to find it anymore. Thanks

    interior temp sensor

    luckyboots
    By luckyboots,
    hey everyone I need the interior temperature sensor that clips into the panel on the ceiling above your hear towards the back. I just need the sensor because mine's missing and I'm trying to get my A/C working again. Thanks!

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...