Jump to content

    87 Conquest TSI in Washington state-SOLD-Thanks Jeremy,enjoy

    Quest340
    By Quest340,
    This is the last time posting this car. Is on Craigs list http://yakima.craigslist.org/car/383925159.html Check it out. Drop me a PM or give me a call. Jason

    "Turbo" Rear Hatch Pickup in Massachusetts

    Casey_L
    By Casey_L,
    I have a "Turbo" (It says turbo on the top of the glass) hatch from a 1988 Mitsubishi Starion Serbia Black (x15). Glass is in great condition. Comes with working rear wiper. Comes with the spoiler attached.   $100 pick it up in Westford, Ma 01886   No I don't want the liability of shipping glass.

    My car.... well 1 million peices of car

    madhatch
    By madhatch,
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures...l?id=2089241528   http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2089241528[/url]   arggga   I need that compter web picture hosting for dummies class!   http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/p1a482b2b3ca1508eeec6b7dcea321d59/e85f86d0.jpg   http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/pc844afe9e5ca44e3845ebac7bca7a2f9/e85f8251.jpg   http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/p68cf91fe084ec7197ca2ef08cb14e58c/e85f7f1f.jpg

    what do you guys think of this?

    RichyQuest87
    By RichyQuest87,
    http://extrudabody.com/Products/Rail.html   Im in dire need of a fuel rail for my magna and cant seem to find one anywhere. Tell me what you guys think.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...