Jump to content

    Parts for 88 Mitsubishi Starion / Chrysler Conquest

    Jack1563
    By Jack1563,
    I am a Private owner (not a junkyard or shop) and have a bunch of parts from a 1988 Chrysler Conquest / Mitsubishi Starion for sale. I owned one of these cars for years, but finally sold it, so I have no more use for the spare parts. Most of them are body parts, and quite a few interior / other parts. I do NOT have any Transmission parts. Below is a partial list of what I have, and the car it was taken from was white with a Tan leather interior. If I don't have the part you are looking for liste

    IF YOU HAVE A BUICK SKYLARK LOOK! CHEAP PARTS

    Kreal
    By Kreal,
    Driving a running & driving 1997 buick skylark 2 door custom to the scrap yard tomorrow morning. If you need anything please let me know, I will sell cheap. Everything works.   xkreal@aol.com

    color change

    Alcyone
    By Alcyone,
    is it worth changing a color?   the car will have to be painted anyway.. I know that it will devalue the car and whatever I just know I want it white and don't really want to look for/fixup another one.   any pros/cons of color changes to consider

    intercooler hose

    Budman
    By Budman,
    I need the rubber hose that connects to the stock ovc pipe and runs down toward the intercooler. Thanks   PM or Email   budmang@hotmail.com

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...