Jump to content

    FS/FT '88 Red Starion w/'83 hood, '88 White SHP roller in TX

    starhunter
    By starhunter,
    Like the others I dont want to do it but I'm thinking of selling two of the starquests.   Red '88 with title. Long time project I'll drive it around from time to time but haven't boosted since the exhaust manifold started leaking.   Good Joe P mbc first gen *DM 3" with a straight 3" Thermal R&D that sounds beautiful. uninstalled dual gauge pod and autometer boost and a/f gauges. very good condition burgandy/black interior, '83 hood with two quarter size holes Stock 16x8 SHP fron

    Which engine To use?

    TyQuest
    By TyQuest,
    Got me 87 Quest Widebody with no motor or trans and am thinking of doing a motor swap. Figured I could get some opinions on the 2 engines I have available. #1: 92 model Turbo 4.3 out of a Typhoon runs and has wiring and ECM is full and complete. #2: 94 model 5.7 LT1 out of a Camaro Is already set up for stand alone compatibility with reprogrammed ECM. Both engines are rated at 285HP but the LT1 has all its Torque available at 2000RPM up to the 5000 RPM limit. The Ty motor is rated at 170 w/o

    KYB GR-2 struts

    DSB
    By DSB,
    Tire Rack has them on sale for $26 + shipping each.

    4stAir

    jaybrew
    By jaybrew,
    I bought a "used" fuel pump from him... i asked for pics or part number and he didnt send me anything... he assured me it was a walbro 255. He shipped quickly but when i got the pump it was for a 1st gen. He clearly misrepresented the part in order to sell it. I have repeatedly asked for a refund.. to which it got an ugly pm.     Long story short... If i were you... I wouldnt waste my time: Also shortly after he took down his for sale postings!

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...