Jump to content

    CRAIGSLIST: 89 Figi 41k

    golden87
    By golden87,
    Sorry not trying to yell in the title but the car is not mine. I saw this on Denver craigslist. I really feel the price is a little high only for the paint job but check it out!!!!!!   http://denver.craigslist.org/car/382783090.html

    1g MAS

    acidbath
    By acidbath,
    Yeah, I need one still. Looking for one for a reasonable price. Best price I found thus far is $50 shipped. Let me know, thanks!

    Mods: Plz delete, car was donated. NY/FS 88 starion

    remski
    By remski,
    After many years.. the time has come.   I thought i'll sell my starion with few parts instead of junking it or giving it to salvation army.   I paid quite a bit of change for the parts in the days so somebody might benefit from it instead me throwing it away.   Instead of BS-ing around all I remember about the car is spelled out. To save your time and mine.   All the maintenance on the car was done my me so i did baby the car @ one point.   I never drove the car much .. got it with 89K som

    WTB: Manga Fuel Rail

    RichyQuest87
    By RichyQuest87,
    Mine leaks beyond control. Anyone got one lying around?

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...