-
Images
- 6 replies
- 744 views
- Add Reply
- 3 replies
- 579 views
- Add Reply
- 0 replies
- 698 views
- Add Reply
- 2 replies
- 981 views
- Add Reply
Tail-light needed *not StarQuest
By hickabilly,
Got a girl friend (---not a girlfriend---) who backed her 2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder into a garbage truck. Don't ask me how. :roll: Somehow she lucked out and just broke the driver side tail-light. And since I seem to be the only "car guy" around here anybody knows, she's come to me in hopes of a cheap fix. Despite my best efforts w/ google though, I'm having a hard time finding a replacement. Anybody know of anyplace that may have the part would be appreciated.
NRG Steering Wheel Quick Release - $70 (OBO) + Shipping
By jonesh242,
NRG Innovations Gen 2.0 Quick release Color: Carbon fiber/Silver I bought this as a theft deterrant, but my car sits in the garage regardless...just don't need it. This might suit taller drivers who move their seats way back...it bring the steering wheel out appoximately 1" additonal from original position. Pictures can be seen at: http://www.nrginnovations.com/products/ If you want to see pictures of the exact unit I'm selling, just PM with you email address...I'll email pics to you. T
87(?) Conquest N. Mi. for sale..69k
By flyer21,
Been awhile since I've posted but I'm always on and following what's goin' on...anyway, passed a Conquest in Cheboygan on Sunday and did a u-turn and followed it. Found out it is a restore from a few years ago I and the Tainters saw in a field. Guy repainted it a purple color...not bad but not the best by far. Used to be red and is still stock. The car is an 87 I believe, door tags removed. An auto with 69k and louvers. Interior is decent and standard black. The guys name is Dave Long and his #
Mototr Rebuild
By 87questship,
I am in need of a good performance rebuild on my conquest motor. I was wondering if anyone knows of a good shop that would do it. I live in North East Ohio. The closer the better, but distance isn't a big deal. Any help would be great Thanks, Brandon
