Jump to content

    Anyone want this 5.0 ltr Lincoln I bought? v8 conversion

    blakey2000
    By blakey2000,
    Anyone want this 5.0 ltr Lincoln I bought?   bought it for a v8 conversion in a conquest but soon realized its the non HO motor, runs good though! drive it home and tear it apart! titled   600$

    Tons of spare parts

    350whp
    By 350whp,
    I've got a ton of spare parts from my starion left over. let me know what you need/want and i will most likely have it. i'll try to make a list later tho.   Thanks

    ECU: 0007 50$

    slobodan
    By slobodan,
    I foolishly bought it on Ebay before I researched my purchase.   Looks nice, I opened it up and its very clean on the inside.   50$ + shipping ofcourse.

    WTB: Alot of 87 parts

    bustedquest
    By bustedquest,
    Looking to buy:   - Stock turbo - Stock manifold - Distributor and cap - Starter - Left tail light - Turbo oil lines - Turbo coolant lines - Boost controller   Thats all I can think of right now will post up if anything else comes up

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...