Jump to content

    project or parts car

    bosstin87
    By bosstin87,
    87 starion. no motor or tranny (ROLLING CHASIS) HAVE TITLE. 400OBO WILL TRADE FOR WORKING UPGRADED TURBO, HARD PIPE KIT W/BOV, NOS KIT, RACING SEATS...ETC. PRETTY MUCH ANY THING THAT WILL MAKE MY CAR FASTER OR LOOK BETTER. PM FOR PICS [/img]

    1987 Chrysler Conquest TSI 2.6 - BLACK -RALEIGH, NC $2700

    blakey2000
    By blakey2000,
    nice car, black/Black 5 speed, loaded, runs good . Pulls good . HAS BRAND NEW spoiler , paint is original, can be buffed up. Rebiult top end! and all new gaskets. ...price of car is 2700$ blakeyatwork@yahoo.com for pictures .come see it. call me 919-417-4448             http://images.craigslist.org/0102020104100103052007082226ca51e856231d4a71000ca8.jpg     http://images.craigslist.org/01010001020201030920070901418ed89bc502a88609008f3c.jpg

    anyone look into a supra turbo engine swap?

    mxg
    By mxg,
    just checking so i dont have to.

    My '86 quest

    Cloud81918
    By Cloud81918,
    Threw some pics of my 86 and my newly arrived toys from Trilogy Turbos up on a local site and figured I'd share here too. The car is pretty clean, I bought it from someone who had it posted here and the local Craigs list.   http://racingsouthwest.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=47092   Side note, I haven't seen any Starquests with the door trim that I can remember. Is it odd to have it? Is it stock or did someone put it on later?

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...