Jump to content

    Wanted complete Motor Minus accessory's

    shoquest2007
    By shoquest2007,
    Wanted to buy a complete engine, with everything to build. Have half a motor. but missing to much to start building that way. Preferably want to find something in the DFW area. Or with-in driving distance. You can email me at john@cabotsgaragedoorrepair.com   Thanks John

    97 Audi 1.8t quattro, 140k, Fl $5500

    Blind_Drifter
    By Blind_Drifter,
    I have a 1997 Audi A4 1.8t quattro automatic in silver. Florida car has no rust. Car Runs Great. Whe i bought the car, it had scratches on the rear bumper i guess from a garage, and scratches on the hood you can only see from the right angle. Never been in an accident as far as i know. Great daily driver. Completely stock. Interior is perfect. Car has 141k miles on it but the motor was rebuilt at 100k by the previous owner who was an audi technician. $5500 I am willing to travel to the top of Fl

    88 Yellow Quest roller Northern Az

    Haztoys1
    By Haztoys1,
    Have a yellow..Black inside SHP sun roof Quest ..In Northern Arizona .. Anyone need it ..Let me know ..Thanks

    SS Braided Coolant Feed + Return NEW

    Kougar
    By Kougar,
    I have a coolant feed and return line, SS braided with black fittings for sale from lower shores performance. I just received them today, and I decided I have no use for them before I got the package. Different plans, so make my loss your gain. I paid $80 for them, I want $75 SHIPPED to your door.   PM me for best results   - Tom

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...