Jump to content

    LeBra bra

    tsiconquest87
    By tsiconquest87,
    Has little tear where it goes on front lip.   $20 + shipping. ask for pics.

    anyone got a good starting table for me? (specs listed)

    RichyQuest87
    By RichyQuest87,
    I was looking for a good starting table for MegaSquirt for my setup:   T70 (real one not that fake ebay junk) Manga intake with 96 Lbs/hr injectors (I know I know there huge, but couldnt pass them up) EDIS 4 I will be running 93 or 94 octane and around 15 psi on the turbo   Just looking for something to start with to get it running. I havent driven the car in 2 years. (thats a long time to be riding around in a Sunfire)

    Side skirts (Black)

    Roush
    By Roush,
    I have a pair of Black side skirts for sale, good conditioin, monir dents and scrathes. $65 shipped

    Craig87's goldschlager quest

    craig87
    By craig87,
    the title says it all but it never shows up nice in pics. what else to you do to an r04   http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1233/1043838009_0577990950_b.jpg   %5BIMG%5Dhttp%3A//farm2.static.flickr.com/1282/1043837761_05d3b70bcb_b.jpg[/img ]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1336/1043837795_e091bf0017_b.jpg     and I was playing an this looked cool http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1256/1044728548_01831dfe6f_b.jpg

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...