Jump to content

    Side louvers/panels x2 ***SOLD***

    Roush
    By Roush,
    I have a pair of black Conquest side louvers/panels. Good condition minor dings and scratches, and the actual metal is perfect. $40 shipped for the pair.

    Stock MAS 87 or later

    Edde
    By Edde,
    Yup... post em if you got em!

    put up some pics

    bigmandsm
    By bigmandsm,
    Well I put up some pics my next step is to clean up the engine bay looking for a cleaner look I am open to sugestions I also have changed the exhaust and got rid of the stock cat setup car runs very strong 110% happy ms1 2.2 stock ing works great for auto -x any way here is the pics         http://bigmandsm.mysite.com/cgi-bin/i/images/pict0368.jpg   http://bigmandsm.mysite.com/cgi-bin/i/images/pict0369.jpg   http://bigmandsm.mysite.com/cgi-bin/i/images/pict0370.jpg

    LOW DUST BRAKE PADS...

    1st_gen_eclipse_89
    By 1st_gen_eclipse_89,
    i just got some nice aftermarket rims which i'd like to keep clean. anyone got any low dust brake pads?? or knows who sells any??

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...