Jump to content

    *DELETE*

    Felginator
    By Felginator,
    All sold...

    87 conquest for sale. P.A

    neverendingquest
    By neverendingquest,
    OK I have an 87 conquest wide body. I really don't know what I can get out of it so I'll describe it the best I can and shoot me an offer. The bad is the rear tire came off and munched the quarter panel, I do have another panel that goes with the car, seat belts don't work, some rust on driver front fender, I have put some new parts on here is what I can think of new rear pads and rotors, drive rear caliper, new front struts, clutch masters stage 3 clutch and presser plate, fidanza fly wheel, 2

    88/89 Steering Wheel

    jahjah
    By jahjah,
    I'm looking for an 88/89 Steering wheel. I have a momo hub/ Grant wheel in good shape that i can trade but I'm looking to make my car look like an 88/89.   thanks guys

    88-89 MAS

    soulja620
    By soulja620,
    I need one too

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...