Jump to content

    EGR Blockoff Plate

    GCNTSi
    By GCNTSi,
    I am in need of an egr blockoff plate, I tried to make one out of a fuel pump blockoff plate from another head I had, but it didn't turn out to good.   LMK, thanks, GCN.

    Turbo XS Manual Boost Controller EDIT. Price drop.

    JTG
    By JTG,
    $40.00 shipped OBO.   http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/4834/0806072247tv6.jpg

    MAGNA Not Modifed, What needs to be done to fit our motor.

    Bigfrog_12069
    By Bigfrog_12069,
    So I found a manifold on ebay, It hasnt been modifed to fit out cylindered head I'm guessing. What really needs to be modifed to make it fit.

    Eibach Group Purchase Springs!

    Kougar
    By Kougar,
    I recently took place in the group purchase for the eibach springs per Midwest Turbo, but sadly, I am selling the car. Knowing me, I SHOULD just keep these babies until I get another quest, but my mind works differently. Selling these = more parts for my new car, you know how it goes.   Get them for the same price I did $250 shipped. NEW IN BOX, I have not opened them, and will not - brand new.   Link: http://midwestturbo.com/Conquest_eibach_springs_gp.htm   I do paypal, but if you choose th

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...