Jump to content

    89 ECU, Exhaust manifolds

    livesTSI
    By livesTSI,
    Up for grabs is an 89 ECU still in the 89 case, in great condition. I know for a fact its the dual circuit board style, no need to worry about that. *SOLD*       I also have 2 stock log style exhaust manifolds, one with no cracks and one with 2 cracks welded.   $80 shipped for the one with no cracks OBO $50 shipped for the welded one OBO   Paypal is mrn_89@yahoo.com, but please add 3% for the fees.   Matt

    Clutch parts

    BOOSTED88tsi
    By BOOSTED88tsi,
    I need a stock or steel braided clutch line, also if any one has a new slave sitting around i'll take that too. Thanks Jason

    88-89 Ignitor/Knock box

    livesTSI
    By livesTSI,
    88-89 Style knock box/ignitor with pigtail   $60 shipped   Paypal is mrn_89@yahoo.com, but please add 3% for fees   Matt

    WTB turbo motor and stock i/c and other parts

    Matt300ZXT
    By Matt300ZXT,
    I'm getting a Starion next week and need a motor to go with it. I want a low mileage stocker, or one that's been rebuilt with hyperutectic pistons, or maybe forged and balanced. I may not need a head, might just need a short block. But let me know what you have and some info/pics.   Also, I'm looking for a stock i/c to polish up and mount. Preferably an 89 since I hear they are better, but any of the stockers is good for me.   As far as the other parts, I'm looking for little things that c

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...