Jump to content

    magnacore wires

    Quest4life
    By Quest4life,
    What is the chance of getting a GP for the magnacore wires again? I want to get some 10 mm. I am not sure who ran it last time. Thoughts?

    i need help

    ultraflexxj
    By ultraflexxj,
    im trying to find a basic map that will get my car close with my setup if any one can help me it would be a preciated     http://www.diyautotune.com/catalog/spectre...f1b84c301d4a99d it is the same as a megasquirt (has a 4 bar map if anyone has a map scale for it would be nice)   72lb msd injectors   walbro 255   aromotive fue pressure regulator   msd 6al with a blaster hvc coil

    87 Conquest TSi in the PNW SOLD

    PushinPSI
    By PushinPSI,
    SOLD

    Non SHP front struts

    GoFastBeater
    By GoFastBeater,
    I'm not worried about cartridge or spring condition, just something I can throw some KYB cartridges and eibach springs on. Please PM with price shipped to 47978.   ADAM

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...