Jump to content

    HERE IT IS, MY 89 CONQUEST TSI <----

    VICE
    By VICE,
    http://picasaweb.google.com/VICEdOUT/89ConquestTSI

    KING KONG IN THE TRUNK!

    VICE
    By VICE,
    Showcasing my trunk set up:   http://picasaweb.google.com/VICEdOUT/89ConquestTSI     2 MMAT pro audio P3 15's in a custom box to fit the Starquest, 1500rms US Amps XT series amp bridged at 1ohm. 500rms US Amps XT series amp for mids and highs, 2 Kenwood Excellon doorspeakers and 4 Kenwood Excellon tweeters, back up battery, will get farad cap later... Pioneer CD player.

    Parting out my conquest. Lots of performance parts. PICS

    kawika
    By kawika,
    I hate to do this but I need to pay off some debt. Parting out my conquest. I have lots of parts. Here is a list. I prefer local pickup but will consider shipping the lighter stuff.         New timing chain and gears for no BS. 50.00     I have lots of other parts Im sure Im forgeting. email me for pics. www.kawika7030@yahoo.com Im located in Seattle Washington.   http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/8099/img0288xt4.jpg http://img127.imageshack.us/img

    Megasquirt EDIS running and question

    ESIrType?
    By ESIrType?,
    I just got my EDIS on and running. It has been a pain and long process. Actually it took a week from start to now (car starting). I have no clue why so long. I ran into a few snags and made a lot of trips to the hardware store. After getting everything set it rev's pretty quick and builds boost just revving it. So far I'm pretty happy with it! I have yet to finish putting the header panel and bump on from the IC upgrade. I also need to bleed the brakes after doing the ABS bypass. And I have to

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...