Jump to content

    testing the waters 87 conquest tsi

    66 impala
    By 66 impala,
    located in wilmington, nc   1987 chrysler conquest tsi 5-speed safc 1st gen dsm bov stebani short throw freshly rebuilt throttle body with steel braided lines 220,000 on body 20,000 on motor and head 107,000 on the transmission minor dings and NO rust anywhere comes with a 120,000 mile motor and tranny from an 89 tsi shp $4,000 obo   http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i286/redneckin8805/DSC00715.jpg http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i286/redneckin8805/DSC00674-1.jpg http://i75.photobucket.com/al

    MS EDIS question 2 - FIXED - Wait, NOT fixed - FIXED

    ESIrType?
    By ESIrType?,
    I now have my EDIS running on MS 1 board v2.2. However I'm suck in limp mode. Anyone have an idea about this? I have it setup as the MSnS extra's page says. I have a PIP signal, but the problem seems to be the SAW signal. I'm locked at 10 degrees and I have everything set in Megatune. Any suggestions?   Shawn

    FREE Conquest parts

    GMpowered
    By GMpowered,
    deleted

    Rear spoiler removel

    balez308
    By balez308,
    So I need a new spoiler on my 86...... now if i get one off of a flat body can i use it on a wide body? and how do they come off and go back on?

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...