Jump to content

    free filters and 85 conquest owners manual

    melayanton
    By melayanton,
    I have 2 cone air filters with 3 inch inlet. Pay the shipping and you can have them. Manuals are really worn but nice to have if you own one of these years. First come first serve. I only expect exact shipping cost no less no more.

    New pics for Solar Wing

    j.quest
    By j.quest,
    Leave an e-mail and I will send pix[/img]

    Modified Magna for sale (SOLD)

    Titanium02
    By Titanium02,
    I have decided to sell my magna and go another route with my car. I'm selling the Chad-modified magna intake with TB, fuel rail, gasket, and block off plate for $380 shipped anywhere in the US http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r257/88starionesir/magna.jpg

    modded injector cover,,w/fuel pressure gage

    quikconq
    By quikconq,
    im gonna make up some of these modded covers,,with fuel pressure gage not sure on price yet as i need a little info on good pressure gages,,as the one in the photo is a jegs,,,and they suk   i have thought about including a fuel regulator too ,,,,the one with the black hose coming from the left side is is to my bosch rizing rate reg. works but doesnt look the best   the hose will be -6 from the factory fuel filter with banjo ,to the inlet,, the pressure gage will be on the right,,,on the left

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...