Jump to content

    magna intake gasket

    skillz
    By skillz,
    Need magna intake gasket, dowell, and stud.

    Megasquirt trigger offset question

    CaliConquestAlex
    By CaliConquestAlex,
    I am going to try to set the trigger offset as close to zero as possible. Because the offset is currently 70 degrees positive, does that mean that I rotate the distributor counter-clockwise to correct back to zero? Thanks.

    Feeler: cowl hood for sale

    dc
    By dc,
    It is a fiberglass cowl hood for the quest, unpainted, and it would require some fitment (I'm guessing this is one of Gary's hoods, but I really am not positive). Currently the hood is located outside of Detroit (although I am now in Huntsville, AL). I don't really want to sell it, but I could kinda use the money for some other odds and ends for the quest. I will take no less than I paid for it..... $425. I might be open to a partial trade (turbo, suspension pieces, hardpipes, ebc). I also

    innovate wideband

    screamin-truck-turbo88
    By screamin-truck-turbo88,
    Mike Bell mike@xsvsports.com - has innovate widebands for cheap. Hit him up if your in need. (His regualar price is equivalent to the group buy price)

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...