Jump to content

    86-89 Conquest Part Out - New Pics Added

    NorcalTsi
    By NorcalTsi,
    I've parted out a Red 86-89 Conquest   -I have taillights & Tail light center panel $80   -I have all the windows. Not cracked   - Complete doors in good condition $100 Each   - Door panels (both doors Black) $100   - rear seat back - Black - $10   - Complete dash w/switches & clock - $60 - No speedo   - Center console - $10   - Speedometer $45   - Rear Interior panels, $15   - Rear Inner Trunk Covers All three sides (black) $15   - Rear trunk hatch w/glass $75   - Rear truck shocks (Yes

    exhaust housing

    toofast
    By toofast,
    im looking for a non cracked exhaust housing for the turbo thanks,toofast

    88 tsi for parts

    conquest88tsi
    By conquest88tsi,
    Hey guys i got an 88 tsi for parts if ya need something pm me

    89 SHP QUEST 5 SPEED WITH 19X8.5 IN THE FRONT & 19X9.5 R

    10secgn
    By 10secgn,
    The car is located in Atlanta, GA. 30349. Well I have decided to part with my 89 shp conquest. here is a break down of it *Red 1989 Chrysler Conquest SHP (sport handling package) *5 speed *Black leather interior *135,191 original miles *brand new brake master cylinder *brand new KYB GR-2 Struts on all corners *brand new coil overs front and rear *brand new front and rear camber plates *brand new short shifter *brand new 3 inch downpipe with flex section *1G mas air sensor *DSM blow off valve *M

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...