Jump to content

    The royal treatment at FIP headquarters

    87TurboRaider
    By 87TurboRaider,
    Today I had the pleasure of visiting Ed, and Scott at their shop. I purchased their Pro-4 kit, and it's the one Shelby and I (mostly him) installed in my Dodge Raider in just 2 1/2 days. I wanted to get it tuned so I made an appointment with the FIP boys. Scott and I hung out and had lunch while we waited for Ed. After Ed got in they started to get the system running right. It ran okay out of the box, but a bit rich, and needed some other adjustments. They found my dist was flakey. A 20 year old

    Need a couple things

    Ryan_V
    By Ryan_V,
    I need a clutch resevoir and the big intercooler hose that has a 90 degree bend in it. It's right at the intercooler.   Thanks   Ryan

    Everyone loves a trans am

    Bunta
    By Bunta,
    Had one since I was 15, have one till I'm 115. What do you guy's think? http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e39/clintman12345/punishr.jpg   http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e39/clintman12345/transamsunset.jpg [/img]

    Radio Bezel mod

    MikeMeyerhoff
    By MikeMeyerhoff,
    Well my 84 Kieser came with no radio, a broken bezel, and half of an install kit. Time to start over.   Basically, I glued aluminum flashing to the stock bezel. The flashing is flimsy, so it needed a backer (plywood) glued on in the openings.   I used some filler to clean up the edges around the storage cubby a bit. Some paint and it turned out pretty decent for the small amount of $ and effort put into it.   http://home.mchsi.com/~m.meyerhoff/RadioBezel.jpg

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...