Jump to content

    mpi ??

    PDodson
    By PDodson,
    how many MPi Auto quests are out there? if any?

    1987 Mitsubishi Starion Widebody - $1000

    starspy
    By starspy,
    Ok this is the last time I will post this car up cause I want to give someone a chance to do something good to this thing. I bought this car with the intention of fixing it up and making it a 11-12 second car. Its got all the mods minus a walbro 255. Right now the car is not moving cause the altenator went out. I have put maybe 100 miles on the car since I got it.   Here is the old link with pics http://www.starquestclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=63271 .   I put it all back together and put a g

    MTX Subwoofer box - Sealed Dual 12"

    mstieg
    By mstieg,
    I've had this for a long while, but kept it stored and clean for the last 4. It is too wide and tall to fit in the rear of a SQ, but would work on top of the rear seats when folded down. This sounded incredible in the back of my Daytona.   Has two 12" Rockford Fostgate Punch series subwoofers. These are the quality speakers from before RF sold out to Best Buy, etc. and mass produced lesser quality goods. I also have a gold series RF 60.2 amp, but I'm keeping that. I'll probably keep the spe

    Brand New Stage 2 SPEC clutch (pics)

    kawika
    By kawika,
    BNIB Stage 2 SPEC clutch with throw out bearing clutch bearing and alignment tool. This clutch is 349.00 plus shipping. Ill sell it for 300.00 shipped in the united states. I also have a lightened and resurfaced 240mm flywheel that was ballanced to this clutch for sale. Comes with brand new flywheel bolts. Will sell both for 425.00 shipped in the U.S.       http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/1307/img0008sf7.jpg   http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/1096/img0007qc1.jpg

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...