Jump to content

    **Front Coilovers and suspension bushings for 88**

    1988redstar
    By 1988redstar,
    Does anyone have any Art's coilovers (front) or complete set that wants to sell? If not, where can I find a new set? I've been having trouble finding these. I have also been in search of front end polyurethane bushings and can't seem to fall upon any. Anyway, thanks for the info ahead of time.

    Finally on the road again: 88 Conquest!

    rprbeantown
    By rprbeantown,
    Like the subject says my 88 Black TSI is back on the road. Thanks to all members here who helped me during the build. Spinburn I got the exhaust tucked up close to the under body maybe too close . Here are the picks after I wahsed it: http://public.fotki.com/rprbeantown/conquest/pict0119.html http://public.fotki.com/rprbeantown/conquest/pict0120.html http://public.fotki.com/rprbeantown/conquest/pict0121.html http://public.fotki.com/rprbeantown/conquest/pict01225.html http://public.fotki.com/rp

    87-89 style injectors & Wiring harness, (AEM Uego -SOLD-

    RWDAddict
    By RWDAddict,
    Brand new AEM Uego, I must have ordered a second one accidently, my loss is your gain. $240 shipped. (will price match maybe beat, just show me a link) -SOLD-   87-89 style injectors. I bought these a while back but as most of you know my car broke down and now i'm going MPI. I bought these from here and the member said they were bench tested for flow, functionality, and fully cleaned. They are nicely packeged and ready to install. Make offer or member please suggest a price. I can't remember wh

    CT26 Toyota Turbo for sale *PICS* lower price

    PDodson
    By PDodson,
    I have a toyota ct26 turbo for sale, NO SHAFT PLAY!   not sure of the mileage or its age but here are pics   looking for $150+shipping   http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e394/XLR8N/P9040005.jpg http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e394/XLR8N/P9040004.jpg http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e394/XLR8N/P9040003.jpg

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...