Jump to content

    Feeler

    racer_amx
    By racer_amx,
    x

    Got a few parts ready for the Starion.

    Burton
    By Burton,
    I've been working on some parts here and there that I can put on my car once it gets back from Jimmy's. Since I'll be heading down to get it soon, I had to make sure I wrapped up my little projects so they're ready to go on as soon as I get the car back home.     Header panel. Cut out a hole, and welded in a 1.5"X13" duct I welded together. A little filler, paint and some aluminum mesh behind the duct, and...   http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10087/header-grille_002.jpg   http://

    Personal Message folder confusion

    TM
    By TM,
    -Not a BIG problem, but I think the names of a couple of the PM folders are mixed up. In most mail systems, the 'Outbox' contains unsent messages, while the 'Sent' folder records those dispatched to the recipient's mail box. Since this is a website and all this is accomplished within it, I don't know what the difference is supposed to be, but it appears that unread messages remain in the 'sentbox' until they have been read by the recipient and are moved to the 'outbox.' (Backwards to conventio

    1987 motor complete 300

    scotty
    By scotty,
    from running car w electrical fire not at all interested in shipping it .   will need your intake injectors TPS etc .   Can compression check if interested . has new clutch that comes on it .   300 im in 23832 VA if you are mapquesting it

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...